Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome!

Hey there! We are Bridget Kane and Gianna Colgero. We are both highly interested in fashion and like being up to date on the most current trends. Here is a little about both of us.

I'm Bridget Kane and I'm a senior at Sacred Heart University graduating May 2013. I am a Business Administration Major and Marketing Major. I'm in hopes of starting a career in wedding planning eventually and will hope to use my attention to detail and passion in fashion to help me succeed as a wedding planner. I am from Middletown, NY originally and I obsessively check out new trends on as many websites, magazines and televisions shows. " “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”- Coco Chanel 

I'm Gianna Colgero and a junior at Sacred Heart University. I am excited yet nervous to graduate in May 2014 because that is when real life begins. I am a Communications major and a Fashion Merchandising minor. In the future I hope to work as an editor with a well known fashion magazine such as Vogue or Elle.Aren't dreams supposed to be big? I am also interested in Public Relations and Advertising. I am from East Hanover, NJ and fashion and dance are a major part of my life. I have been dancing since I was three and have been interested in fashion since I started high school. If I am not doing my homework or other important things, you can always find me online shopping or at the mall. Sometimes I think it is a problem but hey, its just what I love. I am always perusing through fashion magazines to see what is "in style" for the season. You can also get a good sense by just going to the mall and see what is being displayed. Well enough about us, let's see what is trending this Spring.

One trend we have spotted for Spring 2013 is sporty dresses. These dresses have A-line skirts and shoulders showing off women's bodies. These sporty dresses seem to be well liked because you can wear them with wedges and high-heeled sandals AND you can wear them with a cute pair of canvas sneakers, so you can endure comfort while being fashionable. You can find these dresses at inexpensive stores such as Forever 21 or at expensive designer stores such as BCBG and Calvin Klein. Sporty dresses can be worn by anyone, it does not matter if you are rich are poor. With that being said we leave you with this.

"Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping."- Bo Derek




No comments:

Post a Comment