Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Business Chic:Colorful Spin

A business blazer is in every working women closet. Mainly be found in black or blue, and is for the sole reason that it is professional and can match most pant suits. But, look no further ladies you can be sure to by the trendy new ideas of colored blazers. You can match them with many different outfits and can also be as professional as the original black blazer. They range in prices and can be less expensive then what a business suit blazer costs. Also, pairing the blazer with a simple dress that is seen with the hot pink blazer will dress up something that would be plain alone. Also, is wonderful to pair with a pair of jeans to make the make you ready to hit the town with all your friends!




3 comments:

  1. I really like the blazers that are different colors. I think they can really dress up an outfit and show off your personality at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are way too pretty for my eyes, better yet, my wallet to handle. I headed right to the store to check out what you posted in person, I just had to try everything on. Thanks so much for highlighting these items, they really made my sunday, a real "fun day". Now I just have to keep saving so I can pick up a few pairs of those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these jackets. I also like the way a colorful blazer looks. Every meeting, date, or even dinner could draw alot of attention because of your flashy jacket. I am a strong believer in how you dress how you feel. I think representing yourself in a well mannered way is very important.

    ReplyDelete