Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Now It's Okay!

The weather has finally started getting colder, which only means one thing. UGG season is back...finally! Everyone loves these comfortable boots that come in a variety of colors and styles. Not only are these boots a timeless fashion but they go with almost any outfit. However there is controversy as to when the appropriate time to start wearing these boots is. Some people start wearing them as soon as September hits and in my opinion that is way to early. Even though it is said that UGGS were made to be worn in the summer, they are just too hot to wear in the warm weather. Don't get me wrong, UGGs are one of my favorite types of shoes, seeing as I have 5 pairs in all the basic colors, but I started wearing them maybe a week or two ago, which I believe is the best time to start wearing them. The weather is just starting to get cooler and it is getting too cool for flip flops and most UGG boots are made in the perfect fall colors. So if anyone asks if it is appropriate to wear UGGs, the answer is officially YES!


No comments:

Post a Comment